DE LIMA SINIPA PALABAS SA SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT NYA SA GERMANY!
So far there are already 39 articles published by Paul on his blog site from the date he created his blog at blogger. And there was one article entitled: The Supreme Court Rejected Sen De Lima's Petition 'Writ of Habeas Data' as intended to disgrace and to demoralize the absolute power of President Duterte. He published it on November 22, 2016 and has become viral online. It garnered 26 thousand + Facebook likes and hundreds of Facebook comments from the 10 Facebook groups where Paul is officially a member. While on his blog site, the article received 24 comments and 217,408 views and it is still increasing.
On October 20, 2016, Paul has created President Duterte's Pen Warrior Blog - this is his simple idea to show his 100% support to the newly elected President of the Philippines Rodrigo Roa Duterte. As planned this blog caters some of Paul's random thoughts and ideas that are trembling into his mind about Philippine Politics, Government, Officials, Government Programs, its effect to the Filipino people and the Country under the Duterte's administration including of course, his personal experiences in life and other things he liked, loved, smelled, touched, tasted, seen and whatever.
|President Duterte's Pen Warrior Popular Posts|
During the month of October 2016, Paul has published only two blog articles such as:
In November 2016, Paul has published twenty-seven blog pieces such as:
- Isang Himala - Nagkabayag Bigla si Ombudsman Morales
- Simple English 'Marcos Not Guilty'
- May Bayag Ba Ang Senado
- Since When The Philippines Has Become The Laughing Stock
- How Do Facebook, Google and AdSense Combat Fake News
- The Yellow Media - Biased Media Networks
- The Supreme Court Rejected Sen De Lima's Petition
- The Netizens Favorite For Bashing-trips
- In-Spite of My Dirty Mouth I will Give You a Clean Government
- Some Laws Limit Freedom of Speech
- Duterte's Enemies are Working Hard for His Down Fall
- Duterte Made De Lima Famous and Controversial
- The YellowTards Calling to Oust Duterte
- Duterte's Achievements Cannot Be Surpassed by Former Presidents
- A Love Song For Unification of All Filipinos
- Ping Lacson Partner for Change
- The Catholic Church Favors Drugs, Crime and Corruption
- Philippine Senate The Stage of De Lima's Drama
- A Dog - Witness of De Lima's Sex Scandal
- Biased Media Feeding Misleading News
- LP Plans to Impeach Duterte by Early Next Year
- Sometimes We Need to Look Back to Our History
- Sen De Lima - Queen of Lies
- Dream Big and Don't Stop Without Giving It a Chance to Come True
- Filipinos Should Support and Protect President Duterte
- Philippines is Beautiful Country, Its President is Not Corrupt
- Duterte's Popularity Is Increasingly Very Steeply
As you notice mostly of Paul's published articles on his blog site now relate about some issues in Philippine politics that according to him, he hates politics in the first place. However, when Mayor Duterte won the presidency in the May election, Paul interest changed. And he started to like politics.
And from December 1, 2016 to date, Paul has published at least ten blog articles excluding this one such as:
- Happy Xmas 2016 and a Prosperous New Year 2017
- The Haunting Calls of Three Wild Beauties
- President Duterte a Man of Wisdom
- Support and Pray for President Duterte's Safety
- 30th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Duterte: I Will Go Exactly The Way I Understand The Problem
- The Senate Confirms Sen Trillanes 'Sundalong Kanin'
- Testimonies from Witnesses are All Lies and Fabricated said De Lima
- Sen Koko Pimentel Nakitaan ng Pangalawang Mukha
- Media Hegemony in Philippines
Paul said that in cooking, the chef needs some ingredients to make his recipe as tasty and yummy to bite. While in writing article, the writer needs also the best make-up for his product. He has to apply a focus keyword that is not yet used on his other write-ups. He would use it in the article title, in the URL of his article, in the first paragraph of his article and apply it to the rest of the article, in the meta description of his article, in the caption and in the alt text description of the photo that he would use for his article as well as use it as one of the article tags.