name='viewport'/> President Duterte's Pen Warrior: I just love blogging
loading...

Ikaw ang Pag-ibig - composed by Kuya Daniel Razon

Sarap dam'hin sa kalooban Ang bawa't leriko't melodiya Puso ko'y napaluha habang Sumasabay sa pag-awit...bro paul pruel

Thursday, October 20, 2016

I just love blogging

Blog and blogging is all about my online life. With me I brought all the items I liked, loved, smelled, touched, tasted and seen. And I would like to share them to you.

If you happened to see me on the way, you may stop me and let us have a interesting conversation - either by sharing with our experiences, random thoughts and ideas to one another.
By the way, I am a Filipino. English is not my language tough I am working to learn it. Because I am a Filipino, you can expect it also that I am about to blog pieces written in Pilipino-Tagalog language. And below is a short description about me in a form of a poem written in Tagalog.
Taglay ko ang ekstrang pares ng tainga
Nakaririnig ng kakaibang himig
May ekstra akong ilong na nakalalanghap
Ng ibang baho, bango’t lansa ng buhay...
Matamis mangusap ang aking puso
Saya’y hatid sa damdaming may siphayo
Simbolo’y gamit ko, imahi’t kataga
Napasasaya ko ang matamlay na diwa…
Gamit ang papel at ang aking panulat
Hahagkan ko ang buwan at mga bituin
Na kumikinang sa kalawakan
At nagsasaboy ng liwanag sa kadiliman...
Ang bisyo ko’y paglaruan ang mga salita
Upang damdami'y ipaabot sa kapuwa!
Aside from blogging, I also like to socialize on the different social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, TumbleUpon, Tumblr, Pinterest, SEEF, YouTube and other available social sites on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SONA2021 of President Rodrigo Duterte (Courtesy of Inquirer. Net))

Visit us at https://www.inquirer.net Facebook: https://facebook.com/inquirerdotnet Twitter: https://twitter.com/inquirerdotnet

Bro. Eli Soriano: Nothing can be done to a dead person

Sons of the three remarkable singers

Bro Eli Soriano - Pride of Philippines

Subscribe, Like and Share KDR TV

Maps

Friendly Notes

For any reuse or distribution, I must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page: President Duterte's Pen Warrior