God in heaven has used the 16 million + Filipinos to select the rightful president to lead this country for good. People who oppose the authority of President Duterte (who is God's servant) are opposing what God has planned for him and they will be punished. Duterte's critics have accused him that he is a threat for them but the truth is he is a good leader who is a threat to evil people, not to good people. If someone out there does something wrong, he ought to be afraid because the president has the right to punish him.
In Romans 13: 1-5 (NIV) New International Version, we can read the following verses:
- Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
- Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
- For rulers hold no terror for those who do right but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.
- For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
- Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience.
Mostly of us are witnesses for the good intentions of our beloved President Duterte. On his old age - he is still too strong, dedicated and committed to do his duties and obligations for the better Philippines. We have witnessed the good results of his war against drugs, war against crimes, corruption and etc. And yes - no one can deny it that our president is always the man of action, the man of law that protects the right of every citizen who is good but punishing those who do wrong.
Good if the six Senators: Trillanes, Drilon, Hontiveros, Pangilinan, Bam Aquino and Leila de Lima would realize soon that to submit themselves to the present president of this country is not yet too late and it is the right thing to do instead from rebelling themselves against Duterte's administration including the Catholic Church's leaders and other groups of opposing people in the country.
Paul is a Web content creator, online marketer, products and services promoter, online writer and a Filipino blogger. He has no specific areas where his writing will focus on. He writes any subject that interests him under the merciless sun. He loves Internetting and Face-booking. His favorite saying: "Dream big and don't stop without giving it a chance to come true."